Job Title : Business Analyst
Location : Menands, NY, 12204
Skill Set : Analytical, Technical (Java, SQL server, Oracle SQL), Planning, Problem Solving, and Documentation skills.
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Gather requirements for all functional areas like Provider, Member, Third Party Liability, Service Authorization, Finance & Payments, Claims & Finance and EDI to generate reports for the NYDOH on a scheduled time so that the reports can be reviewed for further analysis.
- Document all the requirements and design mock-up screens for all the reports with Potential Shippable Increment documents.
- Act as liaison between development team, validation team and business team to understand the requirements. Followed agile methodology as software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Conduct all the necessary meetings to gather requirements, and get acceptance for the deliverables from end client.
- Participate in sprint planning, daily stand up meetings, backlog grooming and retrospective for all the functional teams to provide support for the dependent reports.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.