Job Title : Systems Analyst
Location : : Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Skill Set : Python, Selenium, Jenkins, GitHub, REST, JMeter, Frameworks, Java, Cucumber, SOAPUI, Protractor, POSTMAN, SQL.
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Contribute to the development of Quality Assurance (QA) test philosophies and methodologies.
- Ensure proper execution of regression test procedures and automated test suites and scripts. Participate in design, code and functional product reviews.
- Calculate Frequencies & Wavelengths to better understand the Bandwidth & work on Spectrum.
- Work with Network Devices such as CMTS for data validations and configurations.
- Understand the Spectrum & required frequencies for the CMTS networking devices.
- Work with Network Devices that with various types of Modems and Components.
- Work closely monitoring Comcast Cisco and Arris CMTS devices and their data.
- Identify viable test strategies in order to support testing product functionality.
- Collaborate with product and development teams to identify product and technical requirements.
- Work with other Engineers to identify, reproduce and document bugs or defects.
- Document and communicate test summary results.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.