Job Title : QA Engineer
Location : : Boise, ID, 83702
Skill Set : JAVA, JAVA Script, Groovy, SQL, C, JIRA
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Prepare functional, automation and performance Test Strategies, Plans and Schedules.
- Execute automation regression test and performance test on IBES, Idalink and YHI (SSO) in Integration phase and UAT phase in staging environment before every production release.
- Track the defects identified during testing in JIRA and follow up with the development / maintenance team until the problem is resolved and verified.
- Identify the test cases to be automated and performed Hybrid driven testing and GUI Check Points using Selenium webdriver.
- Execute of Batch jobs using Putty and validation the backend tables using SQL.
- Validate XML’s using Oxygen XML Editor.
- Perform End to End testing by running Daily, 10-Day, Payroll and Monthly Batch Cycles.
- Design Automation framework using Selenium webdriver, Java, and Jenkins infrastructure.
- Configure Selenium Web Driver, Test-NG, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java using Test-NG prior to next release.
- Review database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from SQL Developer.
- Perform Web services testing using SoapUI/ Soap UI Pro Tool. Validate request and response XML. Add assertions to validate the XML in Web services, SOAP and RESTFUL service.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.