Job Title : QA Engineer
Location : : Washington, NY 11050
Skill Set : Selenium, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, TeamCity, (TFS), (SVN), VersionOne, JIRA, SQL Server, HTTP Client, JAX-RS, XML, HTML, CSS, Eclipse, PuTTY, WinSCP, Gherkin
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Create story files, step files and story runner class using Jbehave framework.
- Carry out API testing using HTTP client for RESTfulwebservices.
- UseJAVA as a programming language in order to write functional logics.
- Use different types of HTTP methods like GET, POST, PUT and DELETE.
- Perform marshalling and unmarshalling the Json strings using Jackson ObjectMapper.
- Convert Java classes to Json strings using JAX-RS.
- Assert the values from API response against the expected response that are given on the story file example table using JUnit Assertions.
- Carry out DB testing (backend testing) using SQL queries and stored procedures by getting the data from DB2.
- Extract data from external Excel files using Apache POI and loaded into the variables in the scripted code to assert against actual data.
- PerformSystem Testing, Integration Testing, Functional and Regression Testing.
- ConfigureTeamCity built job for continues integration and also for regression testing.
- Implement automation using Jbehave, JAVA, HTTP client, JAX-RS, JAXB and TeamCity
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.