Job Title : QA Engineer
Location : : Glen Allen, VA, 23060
Skill Set : Selenium, TestNG, Auto It, HTML, C, Java, Java Script, XML, CSS, POM, MS Office,Android Studio, UiAutomator viewer
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Develop data driven framework with Page Object Model Design Pattern from Scratch.
- Use Android Studio for build gradle and worked with Emulators in it.
- Use XCode for iphone automation of iOS
- Develop and Executed Test Scripts using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG. Analyzed Test Results. Validate all UI components, Popups, Browser navigations, Mouse Movements.
- Perform Parallel and Cross Browser as Selenium, TestNG on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox where multiple tests were run at the same time.
- Use Data Driven Framework and extracted data from external Excel files using Apache POI and loaded into the variables in the scripted code.
- UseFirebug, Fire Path to debug, edit and locate the objects based on ID, Name, XPath, CSS Selector, Link, Partial Link, Attributes and Tags for Web
- UseAppium to perform Mobile Automation and used Android Studio with UI Automator viewer to get the locators for Android.
- Use Team Foundation Server to store all the Manual test cases and Test Plan Documents.
- UseSikuli and AutoIT to upload files in Selenium scripts.
- Update project in the Github Repository and IntelliJ as an IDE.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.