Job Title : QA Engineer
Location : : Langhorne, PA 19047
Skill Set : Automation Testing, Quality Assurance & Development
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Design, Develop and System Integration Testing a prototype of medical devices (control system) namely Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) and Intra Vascular Ultra Sound System (IVUS) which helps to measure the presence and intensity of blood clots in the veins and arteries.
- Develop, Execute and Maintain test procedures, test plans and test scripts for different modules (versions) of software developed for IVUS and FFR application. Conduct Regression and Database Testing for each module of the control system driving the medical devices.
- Create, maintain and follow the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) for the application/device, i.e. matching the requirements and test cases, to make sure that all requirements are met appropriately.
- General, Sanity & Verification Testing along with the Test Summary Report following Good Documentation Practices. Raise and maintain defects in Bug Management Tools.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for the application/device.
- Perform activities based on appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) assuring Quality Assurance.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.