Job Title : Systems Analyst
Location : : Princeton, NJ 08540
Skill Set : Business Analysis, Documentation, Testing knowledge and skills, promote learning and performance, and support education
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Analyze the Functional Specifications (FDS), Business Requirements (BRDs) and Acceptance Criteria documents for testability and usability
- Test software components to ensure all requirements correctly implemented and meet specifications
- Participate in design meetings to document design decisions and to cross check with requirements.
- Work with system developers, technical analysts, testing teams, project managers and end users to assist in development, validation, and delivery of all aspects of the solution.
- Participate in testing release reviews and testing meetings for supported projects. Manage submission of change requests and production releases. Prepare weekly status reports.
- Follow SDLC standards to document Functional Requirements, Technical Specifications/Requirements, Test Conditions document, Non-Functional Requirements where applicable. Create and update Business and Functional requirements as required.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.