Job Title : QA Engineer
Location : : Saint Louis, MO 63102
Skill Set : .Net C#, Java, Selenium, MoQ, AngularJS, Jasmine, Karma, Consul, Microsoft Release Management, Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate, Spring Tool Suite, ANT.
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and testing strategies.
- Creation of UI test automation frameworks using Selenium Web Driver and implementing the solutions against various applications.
- Test the client/ server, web applications and validate the databases.
- Works towards automated testing and creation of Unit, White Box and Black Box tests on the application code in C#.
- Build management and continuous deployment pipeline setup for the applications using Microsoft Release Management.
- Setup and installation of Consul for automated service discovery.
- Involves in pair-programming with the developers for the development of applications primarily written in Java, .Net and AngularJS implementing the test frameworks like MoQ and Effort for .Net, Mockito for Java and Jasmine for AngularJS applications.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.