Job Title : QA Engineer
Location : : Ashburn, VA 20147
Skill Set : Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Apache POI, Extent Reports, Cucumber, Eclipse, Windows, Oracle, Maven, SQL, JIRA.
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Use Java and/or Groovy to develop, enhance, and maintain automation tests and framework libraries to verify the functionality and reliability of our software.
- Conduct regular code reviews to ensure that object-oriented design best-practices are followed at all times. Automation code should be easy to extend and support.
- Work closely with the QA and development teams to oversee automated component creation and integration tests using Java and Groovy.
- Work closely with the Product, QA, and Development teams during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Help identify gaps in test coverage and develop quality automation code to fill such gaps.
- Take pride and ownership over the quality of the product being shipped.
- Leverage shift-left techniques to collaborate with product owners and developers to ensure team understanding around stories and testable points.
- Use BDD, TDD and ATDD techniques to automate in-sprint leveraging code-based tools.
- Report, triage and track defects to closure.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.