Job Title : QA Analyst
Location : : Malvern, PA 19355
Skill Set : Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Junit, Perfecto, Appium, MySQL, Oracle, SQL server, Hybrid, POM, MS-Office, Quality center (QC), Git
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Assess & analyze user stories, Business Requirements (BRD), Functional Requirements (FRD) and participated in Sprint planning, Review Sessions & Scrum Meetings.
- Recognize and classify the overall plan for Test Scope, Test Strategy High level Document and Test Data within the context area of each sprint.
- Prepare Test cases for positive and negative test scenarios as referred in the user stories keeping in mind the Boundary Value Limitations, Equivalence classes.
- Implement TestNG automation framework for Smoke Test to ascertain that the crucial functions of the application work and also implemented Regression Test to detect bugs after enhancement and configuration settings of the code.
- Perform cross-browser and cross-platform testing using Selenium Grid.
- Perform Functional testing as per user stories and also perform Integration Testing & System Testing on using Selenium WebDriver.
- Engage in framework enhancements, troubleshooting, code reviews, and maintaining deliverables quality.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.