Job Title: Systems Architect
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19103
Skill Set: Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Kafka, Hive, Presto, Accumulo, HBase), Informatica (Power Center, Data Quality), Databases (Oracle, Sql Server, Teradata, Netezza, Redshift), Sql tools (Toad, Sql Developer, Sql Workbench, Aginity, SSMS), OS (UNIX, Linux, Windows).
Education : a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job responsibilities :
- Gather requirements from Business teams and transform them to Technical specifications document
- Recommend changes to improve Business applications or information systems
- Interact with different business stake holders/Architects from heterogeneous applications, document MoM, get system access, perform data profiling, analysis and draft Technical specification document
- Responsible for Data/System Architecture and ensure design is working as per the standards and expectations
- Design architectural flow for data ingestion into Hadoop platform by using big data tools like Spark, Kafka, Storm, Curl, Hive, Presto etc.
- Responsible for data governance, data quality, data consistency and data security
- Assist development team in writing code as and when required to ensure development, unit test, recovery and restart ability is taken care with no defects or minimum defects
- Provide technical support for software maintenance or use as needed
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.