Job Title : QA Engineer
Location : Port Washington, NY 11050
Skill Set : Selenium, Java, TestNG, SQL, JAVA, SVN, Maven, HTML, CSS, HP ALM, TFS
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Work on Data Driven and Page Object Model Framework and extracted data from external excel files using Apache POI and loaded into the variables.
- Responsible for writing Testcases and executing them in an AGILE (SCRUM) environment.
- Perform various types of testing like Smoke, Sanity, Functional, Regression and System Testing for every release.
- Involve in writing test scripts using Selenium WebDriver to validate all UI components, Popups, Browser navigations, MouseMovements.
- Involve in API Testing to test SOAP Web Services by using SOAPUI tool.
- Convert manual test cases into Selenium Automated Scripts using Java.
- Work with Developers, Business Analysts and Project Managers to determine requirements, Test Cases, Test Data.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.