Job Title : Software Development Engineer in Test
Location : Cincinnati, OH 45227
Skill Set : JAVA, Agile/Scrum, SeleniumWeb Driver, Cucumber(BDD), TestNG, JUnit, SoapUI/REST API
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Gathering and translating the business/end user requirements into Technical Design and Test plans using HP ALM.
- Design, maintaining and Testing the application tools like Katalon Studio(Web Application Testing), Tosca(API Testing)and PerfectoMobile(Mobile & Desktop Application Testing) to automate QA processes.
- Developing automation testing program that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing errors or bugs retests, or usability using automation tools.
- Designing and implementing automation frameworks like Data Drivenmechanism to support in commonly used data formats, like XML and CSV, and Page Object Model (POM).
- Working with open source tools like Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium Grid, and Eclipse.
- Configured Selenium Grid and setup Hub and Nodes to execute Katalon Scripts on multiple Browsers and Platforms.
- IntegratKatalon Studio with Perfecto Mobile.
- Developing Core Automation,which contains necessary methods to support any perfecto Mobileand Online Banking projects and this Core Automation will be compiled as Jar and will get deployed to JFrog for other projects to access those Jars.
- Writing SQL Queries and fetching data from Database by connecting it from Katalon Studio.
- Use Github as a Source Control Repository for both Perfecto and Katalon scripts.
- Leading the team in Implementing Continuous Integration pipelines using tools like Jenkins to thedevelopment team to automate the deployment process.
- Supporting SDLC process by effectively participating in agile methodologies.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.