Job Title : Software Development Engineer in Test
Location : Blue Ash, OH 45242
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Effectively work in a fast-paced environment utilizing the Agile methodology
- Develop and maintain functional automation test scripts utilizing modular frameworks and best practices
- Develop and execute test scripts to validate correct functionality of application
- Use SQL for back-end database validation
- Perform various types of testing including smoke, white box, black box, integration, end-to-end, regression, and system testing as needed
- Participate in requirement & design review sessions; evaluate requirements & design docs from a quality test automation standpoint
- Manage test coverage based on risk analysis
- Document defects and evaluate priority of defect based on overall application functionality
- Coordinate test script reviews with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Adhere to requirement review, defect writing & test script writing guidelines
- Keep QA Lead and management informed of current state of quality and test progress
- Ensure completion of all deliverables within schedule, budget and quality constraints.
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis sessions
- Ensure that projects follow prescribed software development life cycle standards.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with project team.
- Identify obstacles and roadblocks; and offer suggestions to work around obstacles
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.