Job Title : Software Engineer
Location : Cincinnati, OH 45202
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Designing, developing and improving test plans, test cases, execution reports, and design documentation for test automation.
- Performingtest automation andsetting up frameworks on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and Desktop.
- Building, improving,maintaining and operatingautomated frameworks including the coding of reusable components and functions.
- Implementing and executing test automation scripts, frameworks, and tooling as directed. This includes both legacy functionality (regression) and current sprint deliverables.
- Analyzing and decomposing complex software systems and collaborating with and influencing others to improve the overall design.
- Validating that the software is functional at every level – from the front to back-end and on multiple systems – as well as providing perspective on its performance across different environments.
- Uncovering issues by debugging the application through logs, stack traces and test results and continuous monitoring of systems under test.
- Researching emerging test tools, trends and methodologies (AI and Machine Learning) and enhancing existing systems and processes.
- Devising improvements to current procedures and developing models of possible future configurations.
- Working closely with development teams to drive root cause analysis and feeding that knowledge into automated quality processes effectively.
- Driving adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability.
- Participating in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure test automation is promoted and applied effectively across multiple teams.
- Proactively managing changes in project scope, identifying potential crises, and devising contingency plans.
- Collaborating with engineers in other teams to keep current on the company’s latest developments in the area of automation, learning from them and sharing/proposing ideas.
- Collaborating with other teams to manage internal and external timelines and deliverables.
- Communicating project status and plans and anticipating delays and obstacles.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.