Job Title : Software Engineer
Location : Boston, MA 02111
Skill Set : Programming: JAVA, JAVA Script, HTML, CSS, Automation for maintenance and testing and debugging using Selenium, ITIL, Maven, TestNG, Gherkin, Groovy, Database: SQL, Pentaho, Basics of C, C++, Networking, Operating Systems and Kernel,Processing and Virtualization,R Studio, Data Analysis, Analytical Skills
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Analyzing data and collecting information and ensuring the performance of the services are maintained as expected
- Building framework from scratch and Automating the web applications using JAVA and Selenium as base programming language for the better quality and debug the issues.
- Using various tools to analyze the web traffic specifically for mobile application via Google Analytics and Fabric, where code based automating the application by Appium.
- Deciding the best practices to be involved in terms of software and services for the Change Management for tech transformations.
- Maintain the performance for webservices and coding and developing automation framework using Jmeter/REST Assured with suitable reporting and emailing process. Schedule the implemented automated process flow for web services REST and SOAP, to monitor them timely for better efficiency and performance.
- Developing SQL queries for the validation of the carried testing using workbench.
- Maintaining the EP (Elastic Path) for setting up various SKU’s and listing the price list for the products and ensuring the right flow.
- Providing documentation, design flow for the process. Example the release process of mobile application builds individually for iOS and Android for deployment.
- Detecting the issues and reporting and following the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Automating the process flow with various possible permutations and combinations test scenarios and cases by developing code, in order to have better security and quality.
- Automating the reports for data ware house and carrying out ETL testing for basic functionality.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.