Job Title : Software Development Engineer in Test
Location : CT 06905
Skill Set : Manual testing, Automation testing, Selenium, Cucumber, SQL- Toad for Oracle, Agent App Salesforce application, F-Secure SSH Client, Postman, Rally- Project management and Defect tracking tool, UI testing, API Testing, Backend Testing, JIRA, Jenkins, Sharepoint.
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Work in Agile environment using Agile/Scrum Methodology to get better results and making it more flexible.
- Attend Monthly Scrum meetings with Product Owner and Team Members to do Sprint Planning/Scrum Planning for future enhancements.
- Perform testing in different environments such as Dev, QA, Staging and also in Production.
- Attend daily stand up meeting to discuss about task and daily work progress.
- Attend story elaboration meeting to discuss about the new enhancements in comparison with the already existing ones.
- Manage and coordinate with Off-Shore team and Stake holders.
- Analyze the user stories and do Risk assessment to write acceptance criteria.
- Involve in writing high level documents like test scenarios, test plan, test results based on requirements. Use Rally tool to write test cases and maintain tasks and progress of test objectives.Perform manual testing as per task/test cases and log the defects in Rally, assign to responsible developer. Maintain or Update details in Rally for Task/Test Cases/Test Results/Defects for better understanding and keep records.
- Develop Automation Framework using Selenium with Cucumber as Behavior Driven Framework. Use Selenium Webdriver and write feature files in gherkin language and implement them into Java classes called Step Definition files. To run test scripts write CuckesRunner classes.
- Commit Selenium source code changes to Git repository regularly.
- Use various tools for developing framework and languages like Eclipse as IDE to write Feature files, Rally, Maven, Jenkins, Json, Java, Git, F-Secure SSH Client, and Postman.
- Involved in different conflicts (Defect Triage Meetings/ Service Tickets) and try to resolve it with team efforts.
- Provide technical support for the service tickets for live clients. Analyse the issue and do research. Try to reproduce in your environment and resolve it.
- Attend various meeting for Build Release/Automation Test Planning with Leads.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.