Job Title : Software Engineer
Location : Scottsdale, AZ, 85259
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Develop Automation framework to automate the functionality of SAP Web GUI application using Java, Selenium, Cucumber, HTTP Client, Rest Assured, Maven as build tool and Git repository as version control system.
- Develop API Automation scripts using java, HTTP Client, Spring Framework, Rest Assured to validate the Request and Response between various API’s within the company.
- Develop Automated Integration Test Suites to validate the integrations between applications used within the company. Design the Integration architecture between automated scripts developed in selenium and UFT.
- Developing scripts to support developers and infrastructure team to validate the functionality and performance of the application for environmental(pre/production) upgrades.
- Deploying and executing test scripts using Jenkins. Scheduling multiple build jobs on Jenkins for timely execution of automation scripts.
- Regular maintenance of existing automated scripts and making necessary changes to the Java code.
- Reviewing and adding suggestions to Java code developed by fellow engineers in Crucible code review tool.
- Automation Lead for Nexus e-commerce Tax compliance project, Responsible for planning the delivery and execution of automated scripts.
- Attending general Scrums, Sprint planning, Brain storming sessions, technical discussions, status meetings and other project related meetings.
- Responsible for the creation, definition, implementation and leadership of an automation strategy that defines how test automation will be performed across one or more business units within an enterprise.
- Responsible for creation of and adherence to coding standards, code storage, and designs to ensure that quality standards and practices are being followed.
- Support Financial Team by automating various SAP production activities like processing invoices nightly, Data Migration activities.
- Develop automation scripts to validate “Knowledge center”(Discount Tire Corporate and Store Knowledge Center) website’s attachments, Downloads, Media players and documents using Java, Selenium, Apache POI, and other java inbuilt File handling Frame works when security patches are applied.
- Develop visual testing automated suite using Java, Selenium and Applitools.
- Work closely with application designers/developers to resolve documentation, design & functional issues with various applications.
- Write complex XPATH, CSS selectors from HTML scripts in DOM to locate Web Elements.
- Identify Re usable functions in the code and enhance framework regularly with new functions.
- Responsible for monitoring weekly automated regression runs, including maintenance, and reporting.
- Develop and execute automation framework to perform cross browser and cross platform testing using Selenium Grid and Sauce labs.
- Develop Mobile automation scripts using Java and Appium and execute the scripts on real devices.
- Work closely with manager by assisting in creating and managing retrospective action items after each release.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.